Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Friday!

What a wild week it has been ~ I love wild weeks :)

Just to let you know, if you are looking for the hard to find or discontinued fabrics give me a call here at Nana Bears ~ I have limited yardage of fabrics that have been discontinued or hard to find.

"Outback" from Jinny Beyer
"Northern Lights" from Jinny Beyer
"Dancing Horses" from Laurel Birch
"Blue Bouquet" for Clothworks
"Hungarian Blue" for Clothworks
"Feather Your Nest" for Clothworks

I also carry a full line of Kaffe Fassett and Phillip Jacobs with a new line for me of Amy Butler precuts in "Dots"

We love our Island Batiks and Anthology with several lines of Moda Batiks ~  350 bolts!  Plus precuts in fat~quarters, charm packs and jelly rolls.

New lines coming in weekly from Moda, Westminster Fabrics, RJR, Red Rooster, Marcus and many others ~ stop by or call me at Nana Bears ~ I would love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment so I know what you are looking for or in need of me finding.

Have a great weekend and be kind to one another

Wreck "EM Tech!

Nana Bear aka Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment