Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday Morning from beautiful downtown Snyder Texas ~ the skys are overcast with slight humidity but the temperature is in the low 70's.  We had a fantastic walk this morning.

I received an e-mail from Clothworks this morning and the new line "Gypsy" has been picked up for delivery next week!  Here is the link to the website http://www.clothworks.com/collection.asp?ID=358 so you can see this beautiful line with great paisley's, small florals and stripes in teal and gray. 

I have been cutting Halloween fat quarters in preparation of the next Crazy Girls Quilt Too Retreat at the end of the month.  Today I will cut Christmas fat quarters ~ I have lots of fun activities planned for this retreat at the Windmill Ranch Preserve.  http://www.thewindmillranchpreserve.com/

I am hoping to add another retreat this winter, possibly mid February.  If you are interested please contact me at Nana Bear's Notions ~ 325*436*0211.  The Ranch can sleep 16 comfortably with a few sharing beds. 

Have a Fantastic Weekend ~ Wreck "EM Tech (against West Virginia eek!)

Be Kind to One Another :)

Nana Bear aka Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment